- What is the Fall Career Expo, and which students attend?
- When and how do I receive information about the Fall Career Expo?
- How do I register for the Fall Career Expo?
- What is the registration fee and what does it include?
- How can I pay for the registration fee?
- What is the cancellation/refund policy?
- What are the advertising options?
- What colleges and majors does NDSU offer?
- Where do I ship displays and materials for the Fall Career Expo?
- What are the lodging options in Fargo?
- Where can I unload my vehicle for the Fall Career Expo?
- Who should I contact to set up interviews after the Fall Career Expo?
- Who can I contact for help?
What is the Fall Career Expo and which students attend?
The Fall Career Expo is a two day event. It is open to all NDSU students, NDSU alumni, and students from local four-year universities. The Fair is not open to the general public.
The Fall Career Expo provides an excellent opportunity to connect with students to discuss or interview for current and/or future career-related employment and co-op/internship opportunities. Last year, over 250 employers and 1,300 students and alumni attended this event.
**NOTE: This event is only for bona fide employers looking to fill internships and full-time positions that require or prefer at least a four-year degree. Anyone wanting to participate for the sole purpose of promoting anything except jobs may not attend.
***Third Party Recruiters may not attend this event.***
When and how do I receive information about the Fall Career Expo?
You will automatically receive registration information by email for the Fall Career Expo if you are registered with the NDSU Career Center. If you are not sure if you are registered, please contact Briana Nupdal | email@example.com | 701.231.7174
How do I register for the Fall Career Expo?
What is the registration fee, and what does it include?
|Dates||Registration||1 Day||2 Days||1 Day /
|2 Days /
|July 8 – Aug 21, 2019||Regular||$400||$550||$800||$1,100|
|Aug 22 – Sept 10, 2019||Late||$500||$650||$1,000||$1,300|
- 10×10 booth space and one eight-foot table (booth must be manned at all times)
- registration for up to two representatives ($10 for each additional rep)
- 2 chairs
- tablecloth (limited supply available – first come/first serve)
- electrical power
- wireless internet access
The registration fee must be paid by September 12, 2019 to ensure access to your spot at the expo.
How can I pay for the registration fee?
The registration must be paid by credit card or electronic check only and received by September 12, 2019. MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover credit cards can be used to pay the registration fee. Agriculture & Agribusiness Career Expo Credit Card Payment Form
SPECIAL NOTE: If the registration fee has not been paid in full by the start of the event, the company representative checking-in will be required to pay by credit card.
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
Fall Career Expo: Cancellation notification is appreciated so we may inform students. Refund of the registration fee (MINUS a $50 administrative fee) will be given for cancellations received by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 12, 2019. There is no refund of the registration fee for cancellations after September 12, 2019.
What are the extra fees and advertising options?
|Extra Rep (per person, limited to 4)||$10|
|Featured Sponsor (10 spots available, priority booth placement at event, logo displayed at event, on the Career Center website and included in the campus newspaper ad)||$1,000|
|Electronic/Website/Newspaper Ad (logo displayed on our website, at the event and in campus newspaper ad)||$250|
|Newspaper Ad (logo in campus newspaper ad)||$100|
The deadline for purchasing an ad is Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 5 p.m.
If interested, select this option during registration and send us your logo with the following specs:
- Preferred format: eps vector file
- Or print quality 300 dpi jpeg or gif
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 11, 2019
What colleges and majors does NDSU offer?
NDSU houses 7 distinct colleges with a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Where do I ship displays and materials for the Career Expo?
There will be a $25 fee (payable to The UPS Store) for delivery of display/materials to the Fargodome.
- Contact Jeff, The UPS Store at 701-235-9505 to arrange payment and receive shipping address. The Career Center will coordinate the delivery of items to the Fargodome.
- UNPAID SHIPMENTS WILL BE REFUSED by the UPS Store and not be delivered to the event.
- Displays may be shipped up to one week in advance of the event to the UPS Store.
NOTE: Any items shipped to the NDSU Career Center and/or the Fargodome will be REFUSED
What are the lodging options in Fargo?
Hotels near NDSU:
1831 NDSU Research Park Drive
Fargo, ND 58102
*Ask for NDSU rate.
2021 16th Street North
Fargo, ND 58102
You can view a listing of hotel/motel options on the following website: Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau
Where can I unload my vehicle for the Career Expo?
- Unloading and parking will take place at the NORTH end of the Fargodome
- You may drive your vehicle into the loading dock entrance and drive down on the Fargodome floor
- Students will be available to assist in the unloading/loading process
- Parking is FREE; no permit required
Who should I contact to set up On-Campus Interviews (OCIs) after the Career Expo?
- Interviews for the Fall Career Expo will be conducted on the upper level of the Fargodome on September 25 and 26, 2019.
- To reserve interview table(s) along with your interviewing preferences, contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnerships Manager | email@example.com | 701.231.8464
Who can I contact for help?
If you need additional information or have a special request, please contact:
Briana.Nupdal@ndsu.edu | 701.231.7172