NDSU students with some degree of both Japanese and English language abilities are invited to come speak and interview with hiring companies for full-time and internship positions at the upcoming Career Forums in the U.S. and Japan. Many companies make offers of employment or internship by the end of the event.
Career Forum registration and attendance are entirely free.
Tokyo Winter Career Forum 2016
December 17 & 18 (Sat. & Sun.), 2016
* Currently 70 hiring companies
San Francisco Career Forum 2017
February 11 & 12 (Sat. & Sun.), 2017
* Travel scholarships available for students of any major
* Attendance bonuses for students of select IT and Engineering majors
U.S. Career Forum 2017 (in New York)
March 25 (Sat.), 2017
* All positions in the U.S. using Japanese
* All students with legal U.S. work permission welcome (including OPT candidates graduating by December 2017)
If you have questions about any of the Career Forums, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!