Cargill is hosting a Diversity Leadership Summit, a three-day program that focuses on diversity and inclusion, and leadership development. During the three days, attendees may:
- Gain invaluable exposure to various Cargill opportunities and careers
- Interact with Cargill leaders across the company
- Participate in activities which may include: developmental workshops, panels, and case studies
- Hear from our Business Resource Groups and learn about the value of diversity and inclusion at Cargill
- All attendees will have a guaranteed internship interview and will return to school with the chance of a job offer in hand!
To apply, you must be graduating between December 2018 and May 2019.
Application Deadline: April 14
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date: August 14-16