Looking for a sneak peer inside our firm and the public accounting industry? The Pathways Program at RSM can provide you just that and more.
The RSM Pathways Program is designed to give university accounting students an insight as to what RSM is all about, as well as allow us to get to know each other better. It’s a mix of a little business and a lot of fun!
Pathways Program participants have the opportunity to get a firsthand look at our firm through a variety of activities in which a mix of our employees will be involved. After participating in the two day event, Pathways Program, we hope that you will have a good idea of why RSM could be the right fit for you! As the fifth largest public accounting firm in the nation and the leading provider of public accounting services to companies on the move, RSM can off you a challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- Accounting students who will meet all requirements to sit for the CPA exam preferred grad dates December 2019-May2020
- Completed introductory accounting courses, preferred completion of intermediate accounting courses prior to an internshiip
- actively planning to work toward CPA certification
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Team players who are motivated to work in a fast-paces environment
- show a desire to be client service focused
- Possess good communication and computer skills
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your resume email titled “Pathways 2018” to our campus recruiter: Brianna Tighe
For consideration please include the following when sending your resume: overall GPA, expected graduation date with 150 credits.
We will follow up with your to discuss your background and interests by March 2018.