No appointments necessary!!!
Stop by the Career Center Studio from 9 am to 4 pm for:
- Resume/Cover Letter Review
- Internship Exploration
- Internship Registration
- Pre-Mock Interview (tips & skills only, real mock scheduled at appointment)
- Career Closet
- Career Coaching (exploration & guidance)
- Career Assessment Report Reviews
- Job Search Strategies
- Grad School Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Evaluating a Job Offer
- Reserving rooms for Phone/Skype Interviews
- Once you have checked in at our kiosk, grab a cup of coffee or water and have a seat. One of our Career Mentors or Career Coaches will be right with you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (701) 231-7111 for additional assistance.
Looking for additional places to get some career advice or career services? Come see us in Barry Hall, Monday through Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm, or in the CME building between the auditorium and Dolve Hall, Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 1 to 4 pm and Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9 am to 12 pm.