Jobs are submitted and reviewed through CAREERlink. Allow up to one business day for email correspondence on the status of your request. Log in to CAREERlink now to post your opportunities.
What type of job do you want to post?
Full-time Professional – Current Students and Recent Graduates
Jobs that REQUIRE/PREFER a degree for graduating students:
- Professional full-time, temporary and part-time positions that require or prefer a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher
- No cost for posting a job
- Job will be active for up to 45 days
Full-time Professional – Alumni
Jobs that REQUIRE/PREFER a degree for alumni:
- Alumni status positions require 1+ year(s) of professional experience after graduate and are not entry-level
- Professional full-time or part-time positions that require or prefer a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or higher
- $50 posting/service fee
- Job will be active for up to 30 days
- An email notification will be sent to major-relevant registered alumni
Positions that qualify for the Internship Program are career-related and PAID, and work experiences are taken for academic credit.
- Students may work full-time or part-time hours, summers and/or during the academic year
- No cost for posting an internship
- Internship will be active for up to 45 days
North Dakota centralizes education vacancy announcements through the following sites:
- Openings within North Dakota
- Fax vacancies to (701) 328-4000
- Students access these openings at www.jobsnd.com.
- Openings outside of North Dakota
- Positions can be posted at www.teamnd.org for students to access.
- Daycare and preschool openings that require a four-year degree but do not require teaching certificates may be posted on CAREERlink.
Third Party Postings