The Internship Program provides career-related, work experiences which are taken for academic credit. Employers hire Internship students to achieve company goals by providing work opportunities to students who apply current skills to the position that is offered.
How to Register for Internship Credits
Congratulations on your internship! Registration is a simple process and can generally be completed in a short 15-20 minute appointment.
Please find a time to meet using our new online scheduler.
- Log into your CAREERlink account (follow on-screen instructions if you have never logged into your account)
- Click Request an Appointment under Shortcuts on the right side of the screen
- Select Internship Registration under the Reason for Appointment drop-down
- Click Check Availability
- Choose a time slot under preferred day and click on Emmanuel Jinor (Internship Coordinator) or Emma Stupke (Internship – Graduate Assistant)
- Enter your phone number, name of company you will be interning with and semester you will be registering for credit in the Appointment Details box along with other information you would like us to know about your appointment
- Click Submit Request
We look forward to meeting with you and learning about your upcoming internship! More information about internships can be found on our Student Information page.
If you have trouble scheduling online, please contact the main office at 701.231.7111.