The Internship Program provides career-related, work experiences which are taken for academic credit. Employers hire Internship students to achieve company goals by providing work opportunities to students who apply current skills to the position that is offered.
How to Register for Internship Credits
Congratulations on your internship! Registration is a simple process and can be completed either online through your CAREERlink account or by scheduling an appointment through SSC (Student Success Collaborative).
- Log into your CAREERlink account using your Electronic ID (first part of your email address) and password
- Click “My Account” on the left-hand side navigation bar, then click “Co-op/Internship”
- Click “Add New Experience” and carefully read the message about the Internship Program
- Fill in the form fields completely and click “Submit” (if you need to leave the form, you may save it as a draft and return to it later)
- We will then review your Co-op/Internship record and contact you with further information.
Registering by Appointment:
- Log into your SSC account (using your Blackboard log-in information)
- Select “Schedule an Advising Appointment” in the upper-right corner
- Choose “Career Services” and select “Internship Registration” as the reason for the appointment
- You will then be able to select a location, an advisor to meet with, and a time that best works for you
- You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment details
*If you are scheduling an appointment to register a Co-op/Internship, please bring the details of your experience. Use our Internship Record information document to help you in this process.
More information about internships can be found on our Student Information page.
If you have trouble scheduling online, please contact the main office at 701.231.7111.