Part-Time Jobs at NDSU
All part-time job opportunities will now be featured on our CAREERlink system. Our new system features full-time, part-time, work-study, internship, graduate assistant, and volunteer positions. This system is available to all current NDSU students and all NDSU Alumni.
Information for employers:
We welcome you to post your openings on our new platform at this time. To access, click on this link, CAREERlink and then the green “Employer Sign Up” button. You will be asked to create an account.
Please note: As you type in your company name in the “Employer” field watch for your company name, as the new system should populate the field automatically. Simply click on your company name, if it populates. Once completed, you will be taken to the welcome page where you will be able to post your jobs. If you do not see your company populate (or if you are an individual without a company) fill that field and continue the process.
The Career Center staff will approve your registration request and the submitted postings will be subject to approval before they are made available to interested students and applicants. We hope you enjoy using the new CAREERlink platform, and we look forward to working with you!
Information for students:
***Please note: If you are an incoming or transfer student student (starting Fall 2018), you will not have access to the system YET. We are currently working on giving students access to the system. Students will receive an email once they have been added to the platform.
In the meantime, if you are looking for part-time work, please try some of the options listed below:
- Contact departments directly, by going to their websites:
- NDSU Dining hires many students each semester. You can find information on applications here: https://www.ndsu.edu/dining/employment/
- The Wellness Center also hires many students. You can find information about those opportunities here https://www.ndsu.edu/wellness/employment/student_part_time_jobs/
- The Memorial Union also has some wonderful opportunities for student employment. You can learn more about those options here: https://www.ndsu.edu/mu/about_mu/student_employment/
- Attend our Part-Time Jobs Fair in August
- Thursday, August 30, 2018
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Great Plains Ballroom – Memorial Union
- The Part-Time Jobs Fair is an annual event and provides an excellent opportunity to connect employers with students to discuss or interview for current part-time job opportunities. Last year, 57 employers and over 475 students attended this event.
- Thursday, August 30, 2018
- For work-study job questions, please see the Federal Work-Study and Other Student Employment page here: https://www.ndsu.edu/onestop/finaid/employment/
- If you are uncertain if you were awarded Work-Study funds, contact NDSU One Stop or the Financial Aid office to find out more about those options.options here: https://www.ndsu.edu/mu/about_mu/student_employment/
- For information regarding Graduate Assistant, Research Assistant, or Teaching Assistant positions, please visit the Graduate School webpage here: https://www.ndsu.edu/gradschool/prospective_students_applicants/funding_opportunities/