Career Coaching Workshops
- Share This:
- Copy Link
Career Coaching Workshops are held at various times throughout the semester. Content is the same in each of the sessions, so there is no commitment to multiple workshops.
- Finding a “Career Community” or an Exploratory Area that is a fit for you
- Looking into majors within the exploratory area and those that speak to your personal interests
- “What Can I Do With This Major?” activity
- Using O*net to explore occupations, skills needed for the industry, salary, employment trends, etc.
- “Moving Backwards”- choosing a career and customizing a college experience that will help you meet career goals
Time and Place:
- Workshops for Fall ’18 have not yet been determined. Please contact a Career Coach to submit requested dates and times.
- Each workshop is customizable for specific departments and majors on campus. Faculty can request a workshop tailored to their specific student population to ensure content is applicable.
All those wishing to register and provide feedback should fill out the Google Doc.
Further questions? Contact Amanda Reil, Senior Career Coach, at email@example.com or by calling 701-231-7167.