Career Coaching Workshops
- Share This:
- Copy Link
Career Coaching Workshops are held at various times throughout the semester. Content is the same in each of the sessions, so there is no commitment to multiple workshops.
- Finding a “Career Community” or an Exploratory Area that is a fit for you
- Looking into majors within the exploratory area and speak to your personal interests
- “What Can I Do With This Major?” activity
- Using O*net to explore occupations, skills needed for the industry, salary, employment trends, etc.
- “Moving Backwards”- choosing a career and customizing a college experience that will help you meet career goals
Time and Place:
- February 12th, 2 – 3:30 PM in QBB 114
- February 20th, 9:30 – 11 AM in QBB 132
- March 1st, 4 – 5:30 PM in QBB 132
If none of these sessions work for you, we would still like to hear from you if you are interested! All those wishing to register and provide feedback should fill out the Google Doc.
Further questions? Contact the Career Success Coach at email@example.com or by calling 701-231-7167.