Welcome to our new CAREERlink system!
Resources to help you navigate the system:
- Logging in and Registering for a CAREERlink Account
- How to Search for Job Listings
- Changing your graduation year
- Logging in and Registering for an Alumni CAREERlink Account
- Register for an Event
- Trouble logging in? Click here to submit a request for help.
Once your new profile is set up, you will be able to:
- See the latest schedule of employer presentations, workshops, mock interviews, and information sessions to help you develop a strategic advantage in your desired field
- Manage your portfolio of resumes, cover letters, and other application documents
- Search AND apply to Job Postings (part-time, full-time, internships, etc.)
- Search AND apply to interview with employers participating in On Campus Interviews (OCIs) and track your applications
- Assist in the outcomes data report by reporting on your first job out of school
- Access to employment data like offer timelines and salary insights – helping you gain a key strategic understanding into employers’ needs and hiring trends
- Live walk-through tutorials ensuring you are never alone in navigating the system
Benefits of utilizing your CAREERlink account:
- Search for full-time, part-time, work-study, internship, graduate assistant, and volunteer positions on one job board
- Apply for and schedule on-campus interviews with employers recruiting at NDSU
- Research employers who have posted jobs for NDSU students
- See industry trends and average salary earnings for particular fields
- And much, much more!
If you have additional questions about our CAREERlink system, please call our main office at 701.231.7111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.