***Summer Hours: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm daily no appointments necessary for resume/cover letter, interview, or job search assistance.***
Appointments can be made with staff of the NDSU Career Center by following the instructions below:
- Log into your Student Success Collaborative account
- Select Schedule An Advising Appointment
- Select Career Services
- Choose the reason for your appointment:
- Resume/Cover Letter Review
- Internship Exploration
- Internship Registration
- Pre-Mock Interview (tips & skills only, real mock scheduled at appointment)
- Career Closet
- Career Coaching (exploration & guidance)
- Career Assessment Report Review
- Job Search Strategies
- Grad School Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Evaluating a Job Offer
- Other – Specify Reason in Box before Clicking Submit
- Reserve room for Phone/Skype Interview
- Once you have selected the appointment type you are able to choose a location
- Services vary by location
- Choose any advisor and view their availability
- Select an appointment time that works for you
You will receive a confirmation email with details of your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (701) 231-7111 for additional assistance.
The NDSU Career Center has a 10 minute late policy for all scheduled appointments. If you will be more than 10 minutes late, you will need to reschedule.
NOTE: Alumni must call to make an appointment.