Appointments for resume/cover letter critiques, internship registration, career closet and more can be made through your CAREERlink account by following these instructions:
- Log into your CAREERlink account
- follow on-screen instructions if you have never logged into your account
- Click Request an Appointment under Shortcuts on the right side of the screen
- Click Check Availability
- Choose a time slot under your preferred day and click on the Career Specialist’s name
- Enter your phone number in the Appointment Details box along with other information you would like the Career Specialist to know about your appointment
- Click Submit Request
You will receive a confirmation email with details of your appointment.
If you experience technical problems, please stop in Ceres 306 or call (701) 231-7111 for assistance.
NOTE: Alumni must call to make an appointment.
Whenever possible, schedule your appointment with your college liaison.
Sara Van de Streek
- College of Agriculture, Food Systems and Natural Resources
- College of Engineering
- College of Business
- College of Health Professions
- College of University Studies
- Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies
- College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Human Development and Education
- College of Science and Math
Exceptions: Career Closet appointments are scheduled with Career Peers and internship registration appointments are scheduled with Sara Van de Streek or Emma Stupke.